Type content here...
SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
9:00am and 10:30am
ON CAMPUS & ONLINE
We want to remind you that things will look different than you remember. We have been working hard to design a wonderful worship experience that also helps keep everyone safe and healthy. Here are a few things to help you anticipate what to expect.
We are recommending those in the vulnerable category continue to worship from home using our live stream experience. Take time to join the chat and say hello to us and others watching!
- Children's Ministry is back INSIDE for the 9am service each Sunday. Pre-registration is required. More info and the registration link can be found at mainstreetlife.org/families.
- The auditorium seating has been reduced and the layout has been changed a bit to allow for social distancing during worship. We are encouraging you to leave 3 seats between you and other parties.
- We also have similar seating in the HUB where you will experience the service through live stream on a large screen.
- We have removed all Bibles, pens, and printed materials. We encourage you to bring your own notebook if you’d like to take notes or use the YouVersion App. We are also encouraging online giving as much as possible.
- In light of the public mandate, we are requiring the use of face coverings for all who attend. We are in this together and can each make a difference by taking simple steps to protect others.
- There will be limited coffee service available.
One thing we know, is that things continue to change quickly, and we anticipate adapting as needed. We will always keep you updated with the latest information. Remember, this is just a season. We’ll get through this. Our hope is that we will all continue to extend grace and love to those around us. No matter the circumstances, we can't wait to worship with you!
NOT COMFORTABLE OR ABLE TO ATTEND ON CAMPUS?
Connect with us in the online chat room!
9:00am and 10:30am
We are located at 5465 Moline Martin Rd in Walbridge, OH, just off St Rt 795 and East Broadway.
This team is working hard to stay connected with families and provide resources. Click on the links below to check things out.
Leaders are offering video messages and more to stay in touch and support one another. Click the link below to check things out.
How this happens is not a one-size-fits-all, there is no set timeline.
We do provide tools and resources to help you on your journey.
Our belief is that getting connected and growing in your faith happen best
when we live a life of worship, set out to serve others and build relationships.
We believe that God has more in store for each one of us than we could ever imagine.
1 Corinthians 2-9