SUNDAY SERVICE TIMES
9:00am and 10:30am
ON CAMPUS and ONLINE
We want to remind you that things will look different than you remember. We have been working hard to design a wonderful worship experience that also helps keep everyone safe and healthy. Here are a few things to help you anticipate what to expect. You can also watch a walk-through video from Marty below about what to expect as we open the campus for services.
- We are recommending those in the vulnerable category continue to worship from home using our live stream experience. Take time to join the chat and say hello to us and others watching!
- We ask that families attend the service together, as our LITTLES (infant - preK) and Student Ministries have not yet started back with their regular Sunday programming. We will have activity packets available for Littles,
- KIDS Ministry is providing an outdoor program option at 9am each Sunday called KIDS RESTART. Pre-registration is required. More info and the registration link can be found at mainstreetlife.org/SundayKids
- As you enter the parking lot, please park in every other spot.
- The auditorium seating has been reduced and the layout has been changed a bit to allow for social distancing during worship. We are encouraging you to leave 3 seats between you and other parties.
- We also have similar seating in the HUB where you will experience the service through live stream on a large screen.
- We have removed all Bibles, pens, and printed materials. We encourage you to bring your own notebook if you’d like to take notes or use the YouVersion App. We are also encouraging online giving as much as possible.
- In light of the public mandate, we are requiring the use of face coverings for all who attend. We are in this together and can each make a difference by taking simple steps to protect others.
- There will be no coffee service at this time, but as always, you are welcome to bring your own. We know how important coffee is in the morning.
One thing we know, is that things continue to change quickly, and we anticipate adapting as needed. We will always keep you updated with the latest information. Remember, this is just a season. We’ll get through this. Our hope is that we will all continue to extend grace and love to those around us. No matter the circumstances, we can't wait to worship with you!
NOT COMFORTABLE OR ABLE TO ATTEND ON CAMPUS?
9:00am and 10:30am